Whole Grain Pizza Dough Ball 20 oz
The Alpha Gold Whole Grain Pizza Dough Balls are perfect for making large whole grain pizzas with a "made from scratch flavor and appearance". Labor saving, consistent and delicious, the Alpha Gold Whole Grain Pizza Dough Balls are designed with the user in mind. Scratch simple: just thaw, proof and open the dough!
- The Alpha Gold Pizza Dough Ball is a great beginning for that superior quality, made from scratch fresh pizza.
- Our superior quality pizza dough yields dependable results, consistent flavor, and texture time after time for a “homemade” dough taste.
- Enjoy customized convenience with Alpha Foods Co.’s perfect dough products without the labor associated with mixing, kneading and scaling.
- For consistent results, nothing else compares to the old-world recipe frozen dough products from Alpha Foods Co.
- The Alpha Gold Pizza Dough Ball will allow you to customize your crust: thin, thick or deep dish.
- May be used to make a variety of products ranging from pizza, calzones, strombolis, pepperoni rolls or breadsticks.
Alpha Gold 53% Whole Grain Freezer to Oven Pizza Dough Ball. Must be 20 oz each per dough ball. Must contain White Whole Wheat Flour as 1st Grain Ingredient. Must contain 53% whole grain per serving. Bakes to a uniform golden color with tender texture. Frozen, individually packaged in plastic bags within the case. Each 1/8 slice serving of the pizza dough ball must have less than 190 mg sodium with 2 g or less sugar and a minimum of 5 g of protein and no more than 2 g total fat. Must provide 2.50 oz equivalent grains per 1/8 serving of dough. Packed 20 ct/20 oz per case.
Water, White Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron (reduced), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, enzymes, folic acid), Yeast, Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Honey, Sugar, Salt, Rye Flour.
Baking & Handling Instructions
For best results, bake on pizza dough on screen. Preheat oven. For Convection Oven, 425 F to 450 F 6 to 8 minutes. For Conveyor Oven, 425 F to 450 F 5 to 5 1/2 minutes. Oven temperatures and cook times may vary. For convection oven rotate halfway through baking time for even baking. Pizza is baked when the edge of the dough is golden. For food safety and quality, cook to an internal temperature of 165°F prior to serving.