White Pizza Dough Ball 24 oz
The Alpha Gold Pizza Dough Ball 24 oz. Perfect for making 16" pizzas for that
made from scratch flavor, texture and appearance. Consistent quality, labor
saving and delicious. Designed with the user in mind.
- The Alpha Gold Pizza Dough Ball is a great beginning for that superior quality, made from scratch fresh pizza.
- Our superior quality pizza dough yields dependable results, consistent flavor, and texture time after time for a “homemade” dough taste.
- Enjoy customized convenience with Alpha Foods Co.’s perfect dough products without the labor associated with mixing, kneading and scaling.
- For consistent results, nothing else compares to the old-world recipe frozen dough products from Alpha Foods Co.
- The Alpha Gold Pizza Dough Ball will allow you to customize your crust: thin, thick or deep dish.
- May be used to make a variety of products ranging from pizza, calzones, strombolis, pepperoni rolls or breadsticks.
Alpha Gold Pizza Dough Ball, White. Must be 24 oz each per dough ball. Shall bake to a golden color with a tender texture. Individually bagged in plastic bags within master carton. Each 1/8 slice serving of pizza dough must have less than 300 mg sodium with 1 g or less sugar and 6 g of protein. Must provide 3.00 oz equivalent grains per 1/8 serving of dough. Packed 18 ct/24.00 oz per dough ball.
Enriched Wheat Flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, enzymes, folic acid), Water, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Dough Conditioners (mono-and diglycerides, L-Cysteine, Potassium Iodate, enzymes), Dextrose, Corn Starch, Rye Flour.
Baking & Handling Instructions
For best results, bake on pizza screen. Preheat oven. For Convection Oven, 425 F to 450 F 6 to 8 minutes. For Conveyor Oven, 425 F to 450 F 5 to 5 1/2 minutes. Oven temperatures and cook times may vary. For convection oven rotate halfway through baking time for even baking. Pizza is baked when the edge of the dough is golden. For food safety and quality, cook to an internal temperature of 165°F prior to serving.